Proactively manage and track staff through eAccounts
eAccounts is a lot more than just an accounting system it’s also a great staff management tool. In eAccounts each staff member is appointed their own individual log-in. Strong user rights capabilities allow you to specify what areas staff have access too. As the manager you can see which staff members are logged in and track what staff are doing. The system also hales a useful task scheduling feature that can be used to setup and assign tasks to staff members then monitor that tasks are being completed.
Broadcast Messages to all Staff
Task & Schedule Management for Staff
Management User Rights and System Access
All users can be limited to:
- Access between hour X and hour Y of any day.
- Access from one or two predefined IP addresses.
- Access on certain days of the week.
- Access to none/one/some or all branches.
- Access only specified modules, or make modules “read only”
Store Office Procedures
- Your health & safety requirements.
- Rules about using the fork lift.
- Procedures for requesting leave.
- Procedures to open a customer account.
- Office dress code and code of conduct.
Full User/Staff Logging and Tracking
a) Who is logged in
b) What every staff member is doing.
c) Review everything every staff member has done in eAccounts for the past 6+ months.